Information We Collect
We collect and store information when you register on our website, purchase products, or use certain services. This may include:
- Your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information
- Password and other account information
- Your profile information for our social network
- Your payment information
- Information about your device, software, and hardware
- An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email
We may also collect information from third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics and marketing analytics services, that provide us with data about user behavior and preferences.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide better customer support
- To provide the products and services you request
- To send marketing emails and transactional emails
- To analyze user behavior and preferences
- To improve our website and services
The data we collect is stored securely on our servers and is subject to the applicable laws and regulations, such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We take measures to ensure that your information is kept secure and confidential at all times.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete any information we have collected about you. You also have the right to opt out of any marketing emails we may send. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected].
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Changes to This Policy